[OpenSIPS-Users] routing DDI to asterisk from openSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 28 10:27:30 CET 2015

Hi,

The tutorial you mentioned is for integration Asterisk as a media server
(for VM or conf services).

I suppose you want to receive all calls into OpenSIPS and then have them
forwarded to Asterisk ? If so:

1) be sure you get the call into OpenSIPS

2) for initial calls, identify the RURI you need to re-route to Asterisk

3) use t_relay() to send them over to asterisk.