[OpenSIPS-Users] routing DDI to asterisk from openSIPS

mahan77 mail at sathees.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 13:32:16 CET 2015

Hi need some help’

I’m playing around with openSIPS and asterisk in same server.  I was flowing
this link
 http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration

What I’m trying to do, wen I call the incoming sip number I will get the
calls in asterisk sip.conf internal context, then I will able to route the
call. But if I run openSIPS in front of asterisk I cant get any calls.  Its
look like simple routing scripts in openSIPS but I can’t figure out how to
do it? Any help please.

openSIPS running 5060 port
asterisk running 5080 port

;this is my sip.conf