[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT - Check auth before INVITE

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Feb 19 19:29:07 CET 2015

Satish,

There are many documented examples of how/when to authorize calls in
OpenSIPS.  Take a look at the pstn.cfg file included in the examples
directory of the source.  You'll see the proxy_authorize() function around
line 96.  That, with some module and database configuration, will get on
the right path.

- Jeff