[OpenSIPS-Users] Binary replication

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:20:59 CET 2015

Here is the error, I see it checking the ip address against the listening
ip address, and of course it does not match, if I add the other ip address
as a listening address opensips wont start.

Feb 18 17:17:10 sipsvr6 /sbin/opensips[26864]:
ERROR:usrloc:receive_ucontact_update: non-local socket <udp:45.45.99.95:5060

Feb 18 17:17:10 sipsvr6 /sbin/opensips[26864]:
ERROR:usrloc:receive_ucontact_update: failed to process replication event.
dom: 'location', aor: 'solhome5 at sipsvr5.myserver.com'
Feb 18 17:17:10 sipsvr6 /sbin/opensips[26864]:
ERROR:usrloc:receive_binary_packet: failed to process a binary packet!