[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 Node Cluster Shared Database Error

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Wed Dec 23 22:32:31 CET 2015

Make sure you are using innodb for all tables, by default opensips creates myisam. This is specially true for galera mysql clusters.

Regards,
Vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice Engineer
________________________________

On 23 dec. 2015, at 20:13, Tim King <tim at triton.net<mailto:tim at triton.net>> wrote:

I have two OpenSIPs servers running with a shared database on a MySQL Cluster.

The problem I am facing is there seems to be something stored in the database that makes it only work with the server it was created on. If I migrate the service to the node in the cluster that was not used to create the database I find the following error and opensips will not start.

 openSIPs-2 /usr/sbin/opensips[16028]: ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table dialog found, expected 7

If I run opensipsdbctl reinit on the cluster node that did not originally create the database I can that run opensips on that node but not the other.

Can someone please tell me what setting I may be missing that allows opensips to share the database. I have followed several tutorials and they all mention using a shared database cluster but I have not found any setting that will correct this behavior.

version: opensips 1.7.2-tls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 8537 2011-11-08 17:02:11Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 09:32:43 Apr 19 2012 with gcc 4.4.6

<tim.vcf>