[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 Node Cluster Shared Database Error

Tim King tim at triton.net
Wed Dec 23 20:12:59 CET 2015

I have two OpenSIPs servers running with a shared database on a MySQL
Cluster.

The problem I am facing is there seems to be something stored in the
database that makes it only work with the server it was created on. If I
migrate the service to the node in the cluster that was not used to
create the database I find the following error and opensips will not start.

  openSIPs-2 /usr/sbin/opensips[16028]:
ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table dialog
found, expected 7

If I run /opensipsdbctl reinit/ on the cluster node that did not
originally create the database I can that run opensips on that node but
not the other.

Can someone please tell me what setting I may be missing that allows
opensips to share the database. I have followed several tutorials and
they all mention using a shared database cluster but I have not found
any setting that will correct this behavior.

version: opensips 1.7.2-tls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST,
SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 8537 2011-11-08 17:02:11Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 09:32:43 Apr 19 2012 with gcc 4.4.6