[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips1.11 dr_routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Aug 21 14:28:43 CEST 2015

Hi Denis,

If you use weights alg and the GW has no weight, a 0 weight will be
assumed, so it will never match (unless after a failover).

Using weights, the selection is over all the GW in the set.

If you want do a combination between serial and parallel selection , you
need to use carriers:

Make carrier X with wights flags and set for it destinations 34=50,35=50
and in the rule have the destination set "14,#X" (and do not use the W
flag anymore)