[OpenSIPS-Users] Error message

Garry M Paxinos paxinos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:28:05 CEST 2015

Greetings

Understood on the meaning.   However, the configuration is set to listen to an external IP address.  There are no 'listens' on local host.  And mhomed is not set.   The system works fine at low call volume.  But once call volume ramps up it starts having the problem listed below.

Thanks.
Pax.

Sent from my iPhone