[OpenSIPS-Users] Error message

Garry M. Paxinos pax at nettalk.com
Fri Aug 7 19:57:02 CEST 2015

Greetings,

Sorry, I sent a reply from my cellphone and it has a different email
address than my subscribed address.

Definitely understand the intent of the message.   But I am certain OSIPS
is configured to listen on an external IP address and not localhost -
    listen=udp:199.193.188.70:5060

I checked and there are no 'listens' on localhost (with either alias or IP
address) and mhomed is not set.

The server works fine under light load, but when call volume ramps up the
problem mentioned below starts happening.   So I know it is listening
properly on the external IP address.

As Protocol '1' is ICMP, I'm wondering if there is any correlation to the
other discussions on this list regarding UDP versus SIP ping as well?

Thanks,
Pax.