[OpenSIPS-Users] tcp keep-alive time

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Oct 18 10:30:02 CEST 2014

George,

If the TCP conn closes, it is not much you can do from the server
side...you cannot open a TCP conn behind NAT. You have to wait for the
UAC to re-connect again.

About your manual UDP defrag - I do not think it is a good it - the UDP
stack must to that for you, you cannot simulate it on top of datagram.