[OpenSIPS-Users] topology_hiding() + bye retransmissions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 9 13:00:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

What you have is a issue at transaction level (a retransmission) and
should not be solved at dialog level. It must be solved at transaction
level, by using the t_check_tran() function before the dialog module.

So, in your script, before doing the loose_route() or match_dialog() for
sequential requests, just to a t_check_tran() or t_newtran().