[OpenSIPS-Users] Proper way to handle BYE retransmissions

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:18:15 CET 2013

I've checked this problem again. Everything is not so easy.
t_check_trans() really doing retransmit, but now we use topology_hiding()
and half-manual routing for NATted users, saving params in dialogs.
Because dialog destroyed after first BYE, we cannot handle retransmits
because we don't have routing info from dialog variables.

Is it possible to add parameter to delay dialog destroying after BYE for n
seconds?

--
Nick