[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed deployment

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Jun 24 14:27:57 CEST 2014

Rik,

My deployment is not dependant on virtual IP. Since the failover and load
balancing logic resides on the client and I intend to use srv records to
define the weight of proxies. The problem comes to surface if a user makes
an attempt to register and finds himself on server A. Soon after makes an
attempt to register and finds the second client on server b. If a Ruri
request sources from server B how can I fork the request in parallel to the
first entry in server A?
Thanks for your reply but I have raised the question of using contact
replication before please see below: