[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS with LDAP directory

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 13 13:36:22 CEST 2014

Hi Cyrill,

Once you have the password into a variable, simply use auth module to do
the authentications, via the pv_authorize() functions:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/auth.html#id294212

As an example of using that functions, see:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-KeyValueInterface#toc4