[OpenSIPS-Users] Store $DLG_dir in acc Database

Wilmar Campos wilmar.campos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:04:23 CET 2014

Hi Razvan, Yes I have, but it have an empty value.
I have even try to assign it to a pvar but nothing works.

So far I have try this: dialog_dir=$avp(dlg_dir)")
and dialog_dir=$DLG_dir)")

Please note that I have a local route for the dialog timer:
local_route {
        if (is_method("BYE") && $DLG_dir=="UPSTREAM") {
                acc_db_request("200 Dialog Timeout","acc_bye");
                xlog("L_ERROR", "$si $rU Dialog Timeout | $DLG_dir  \n");
        }
}

In this record, the $DLG_dir value is stored correctly.

Thanks,