[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy

dotnetdub dotnetdub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 01:02:28 CET 2014

Hi AG Team,

I have a very kind of rare issue.

We have one particular customer who is using an obscure UA that gets
one way audio when we have mediaproxy in the path.

We are running opensips 1.8.2 --> mediaproxy-dispatcher latest -->
mediaproxy-relay latest --> freeswitch

I have increased debug levels on the relay and dispatcher to maximum
but can't see anything pertinent in the logs.

If I remove the engage media proxy directive from opensips and let the
audio flow from freeswitch to the troublesome ua there is never an
issue. Once media proxy is in the media path there is no audio from
the troublesome Ua 50% of the time. The SDP is identical if the audio
flows or does not.

I have the logs at debug on dispatcher and relay right now but they
don't seem to reveal anything that points in the direction of where
the issue is. I'm sure its the remote UA that is the problem.

What information can I provide that we may debug this ?

Thanks
Shena