[OpenSIPS-Users] How to connect opensips to esternal VOIP server?

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Thu Jan 30 17:35:36 CET 2014

Fabio,

It depends on what your carrier requires you to do. Are you dependent on
registration ? if this is simply fowarding an invite you just need to
follow the tutorial below but take in mind the opensips does not proxy
media unless you apply rtp proxy or media proxy. Simply replace the ip in
rewritehostport with the carriers ip.
http://vidodz.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/route-calls-from-openseropensips-to-asterisk/