[OpenSIPS-Users] How to connect opensips to esternal VOIP server?

fabrizio.pappolla at brainyforge.it fabrizio.pappolla at brainyforge.it
Thu Jan 30 16:36:38 CET 2014

Hi to all!
I joined to this mailing list to do a simple (maybe) question.

I've setup an opensips server, i can register voip phone, but i don't
understand how to connect opensips to external (internet) trunks, how i
was doing it with asterisk (is just an example to better explain ). Is
this possible? Or i haven't understand for what opensips is made to? If
is it possible how i could do it?
Thanks in advice for your reply.

Regards, Fabrizio Pappolla.

PS I sent this message in reply to  mailing list subscription, i hope
this isn't a duplicate.