[OpenSIPS-Users] MSILO malfunction when using with MongoDB

Hoa Nguyen hoanguyen2708 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:58:23 CET 2014

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for replying me so quickly, and yes I do understand that
db_cachedb module need more testing to become a stable one.

As I inspected the m_dump function, I realized that it's using integer "id"
auto-increment in SQL database to distinguish between each message. But
there is no such thing in mongodb, also the column name is "_id", and it's
not an integer which make the problem worst. I hope my information could
help you a little bit to fix it

Regards.