[OpenSIPS-Users] MSILO malfunction when using with MongoDB

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Jan 17 10:31:45 CET 2014

Hello,

As the module docs says ( [1] ) the module was tested with a small
fraction of all the modules, and needs extensive testing to make sure
it's compatible with each and every module that currently uses the
direct DB interface.
Thanks for the testing and bug report - I will replicate this on my end
and see why the message dumping is not working properly.

[1]
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html#id249052

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu