[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:05:10 CET 2014

As I write before... Look into these avps after do_routing:

modparam("drouting", "ruri_avp", '$avp(dr_ruri)')
modparam("drouting", "gw_attrs_avp", '$avp(dr_gw_attrs)')
modparam("drouting", "gw_prefixes_avp", '$avp(dr_gw_pref)')

Try to change order there (in all avps the same order).
use_next_gw() just extract next gw from these avps.
If you would change order in avps, use_next_gw() will use YOUR order.

I use method like this to change order to very-very custom in dispatcher
module.
Don't see problems to do this with drouting.

P.S. You may write me personal email if you don't understand how to do it.
I'd can try to test this solution when will have free time.

--
Nick