[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.4-2 call handling problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 9 15:46:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

Yes, it is because of the RADIUS server - OpenSIPS performs the RADIUS
queries in a synchronous (blocking) mode - it blocks and wait for the
reply from the RADIUS server.

So if your RADIUS server stops answering (or answering in a very slow
manner), it will also drag down OpenSIPS as you may end up with all
OpenSIPS processes blocked in waiting for RADIUS replies.