[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.4-2 call handling problem

dpa denis7979 at mail.ru
Mon May 6 11:38:41 CEST 2013

Hello!

There is  Opensips 1.6.4-2.

Today I found a problem that Opensips  hasn`t been responded to any SIP
message that has been sent to it for a sometime.

I began to learn log file and found such messages:

"rc_ip_hostname: couldn't look up host by addr: xxxxxx

May  6 09:50:17 opensips-main
/usr/local/opensips1.6.4-2/sbin/opensips[2146]: rc_send_server: no reply
from RADIUS server unknown:1812

May  6 09:50:17 opensips-main
/usr/local/opensips1.6.4-2/sbin/opensips[2146]:
ERROR:aaa_radius:send_auth_func: radius authentication message failed with
TIMEOUT"

These messages appeared in log file somewhere about at that time while
Opensips hasn`t been responded to SIP messages.

The fact is I am using radius for prepaid scheme which I apply to some
subscribers (but not for all).

May be it is just coincidence but my question is.  May radius problem affect
normal Opensips working?

Thank you for any help.