[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips taking too much time to load

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 26 09:55:58 CET 2013

15K prefixes is not really big deal - so try only with the IP gws and
check the results.

The transactions stats have nothing to do with the number of parallel
calls and it seems you have only 5 transactions in mem - the
UAS_transactions is a counter (not a real time value) so it gives you
have many transactions you had from the opensips start.