[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips taking too much time to load

darin vivekanadan adariniv at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 20:24:06 CET 2013

We can try that. Also did not mention that we have around 15K entries in dr_rules routing to those 5K Gateways.
Another though will be, Is it possible having too many active call slow it down? Cause my transaction stats looks like this.

Transaction Statistics:
tm:UAS_transactions = 3328482
tm:UAC_transactions = 0
tm:inuse_transactions = 35 /Sec