[OpenSIPS-Users] raise event when a registered user is unreachable

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:28:57 CET 2013

Hi All,
The 1.9 has an awesome event interface and I really appreciate the great
work by the developers. I was looking at an option to raise an event when a
registered user becomes unreachable.
Say, for eg: I use keep-alive method as OPTIONS in the nat_traversal module
and if I do not get a response from any UA, is it possible that opensips
can raise an event for the same. Is it somehow possible from the script, or
additional work on the code will be required.
I think, this feature might be useful in many ways !!

Thanks for any pointers.

--- Jayesh