[OpenSIPS-Users] querying float point values in opensips-1.9 gives error

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 03:40:25 CET 2013

Hi Ovidiu,
Thanks for your reply. But I just expect them to be stored as string in my
AVPs. Even in 1.8.2, when I dumped those AVPs back into a database table,
it always put the exact value like 1.0000 or 0.0123 etc. So it was indeed
storing the entire value as string in the AVPs and not as 1 or 0. Is this
behaviour changed now?

--- Jayesh