[OpenSIPS-Users] querying float point values in opensips-1.9 gives error

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Mar 12 16:38:21 CET 2013

You are trying to store a float into an int.  Prior to 1.9, there
wasn't a strict check on the conversion and whatever the result was,
it was stored (i.e. 1.000 was stored as 1 and 0.0123 was stored as 0).
For more info: http://linux.die.net/man/3/strtol
Starting with 1.9, there is a strict check for invalid characters and
therefore the conversion fails: 1.000 and 0.0123 are not a valid
integers.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas