[OpenSIPS-Users] memory consumed by t_relay

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 7 15:13:51 CEST 2013

Hello Chen-Che,

If you create dialogs each time the call goes via the outbound proxy,
you also must match the BYE each time (in order to terminate both dialogs).
So , I guess the dialogs related concerns are now addressed, right ?

In regards to the REGISTERs - they are simply relayed ? if so, could
you  monitor the inused_transaction
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/tm.html#id294935) to
see if the number pills up or not ?