[OpenSIPS-Users] memory consumed by t_relay

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:21:45 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

A path of a BYE from an UA1 to another UA2 is below.
    BYE                     BYE                BYE                    BYE
UA1-->outbound proxy-->proxy server-->outbound proxy-->UA2.

I find that the outbound proxy needs to call match_dialog twice (one is when
receiving BYE from UA1 and the other is when receiving BYE from proxy
server) for resolving the memory consumption issue. In other words, the
outbound proxy seems to create dialogs twice for the same INVITE.

The current problem is that the outbound proxy consumes more memory when
continuing relaying REGISTERs. This is a more severe issue for me. Is there
any clue for me to solve this problem?

Many thanks and best regards,
Chen-Che