[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] Date for 1.9 beta release - 29th of Jan 2013

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 18 14:56:12 CET 2013

Hello all,

Following the public discussion on the new release policy (see
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2012-October/023384.html), we
compiled and put together the final version that will come into usage
from now on:
         http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development

I want to thanks to all people how contributed to this discussion - I
think the outcome is indeed something awesome !

Regarding the next stable release (see planing here
http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver190), the Release Candidate (or beta
release) is scheduled for *29th of January 2013*. We still have a lot of
work on the pipe to meet the planing, but we are confident in do it!