[OpenSIPS-Users] sip_msg_validate()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 26 14:03:40 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

Such a change may induce a self-spaming effect on your logs :). I would
rather interpret the return code from script and let the script writer
the decision if he wants to log that or not...(depending on the failed
check, maybe if local subscriber or not, etc).

At least these are my 2 cents on the matter :)