[OpenSIPS-Users] delete a binding in location database from the routing script

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 12 20:37:11 CET 2013

Hi Julien,

yes, signaling based events (like a rejection or timeout from the user)
may be considered a good reason to delete his registration.

Now, on Transport related error from OpenSIPS itself:
     UDP - there is no way to get the potential ICMP errors :(
     TCP - the t_relay() function do return with error if it failed to
put the message on the network. We need to work out some specific return
code to indicate a net err.

Let me add these 2 things on the TODO list for 1.10 - removing contacts
and NET indication from t_relay .