[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK Timer

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Tue Feb 12 13:45:36 CET 2013

Hi ,

I face a lot of scenarios where the customer send a cancel while the  trunk
send 200 OK and start the billing from its side ,so the client call will be
canceled from his side and goes to the max call duration from my side and
trunk side .

Si I draw this function below

loadmodule "dialog.so"

modparam("dialog", "timeout_avp", "$avp(timeout2)")

if (has_totag()) {

              if ( is_method("INVITE")) {

                     $avp(timeout2) = 3;

              } else if (is_method("ACK")) {

                     $avp(timeout2) = 3540;

              }

Do this function effect on my calls or cause  any problem

Regards

Khaled Chehab

Senior NGN Engineer

Operations Office - Lebanon