[OpenSIPS-Users] Caller Name and P-Assterted

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:21:52 CEST 2013

Hello Bogdan,

As usual. Thank you so much! In the past year I learned so much about
SIP then I did in the past five using the different media servers. The
gateway I sent the PAI hdr seems to  accept it, but I the CallID Name
part does not seem to be supported by the carrier. Ce la vie...

On the question about rpid, I have:
"Test User" <sip:15453387463 at test.server.com>;user=phone\r\n stored in
subscriber.rpid. In the branch and failure routes, I would like to
load this value into append_hf. What is the best way of doing this
since we do not perform any authentication for registration or invites
on our system, and thus no "consume_credentials"

Kind Regards,

Nick