[OpenSIPS-Users] Caller Name and P-Assterted

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 29 14:51:34 CEST 2013

Hello Nick,

As the P-Asserted-Id hdr is an name-addr like header (like FROM, TO,
Contact), you should do:

     append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity: \"Test User\"
<sip:15453387463 at test.server.com
<mailto:sip%3A15453387463 at test.server.com>>;user=phone\r\n", "Call-ID");

where "Test User" is the display name - but depends on the end devices
if they do display it or not.