[OpenSIPS-Users] openxcap: 64k limit for query results?

Greg Gladman ggladman at bdigital.org
Tue Oct 23 09:50:18 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I'm consuming data from openxcap as part of a web application, but I've run
into what seems to be a limitation in the size of the query results.
Specifically, I'm querying for a list of users using a URI of the form:

http://xcapserver/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/username%40domain.com/index

The XML data is returned correctly in cases where the results occupy less
than 64K, but above that threshold the results seem to be truncated or
chunked. This is fine, except that I don't see a documented way to request
the remaining result chunks or specify a maximum result size.

Could anyone please point me to the relevant documentation or provide some
insight into how to correctly handle large result sets like this one?

Thanks in advance,
-greg