[OpenSIPS-Users] Connecting pbx to Opensips

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:42:53 CEST 2012

I'm using OpenSIPS to load balance multiple Asterisk servers, all
phones are registered to OpenSIPS, and Asterisk shares the subscriber
table, every INVITE gets sent to asterisk and when Asterisk sees the
invite it recognizes the user and sends call accordingly, (call plan,
caller id etc).

Everything worked fine until I tried connecting a FreePbx system as a
client, problem is that the FreePbx sends the invite to OpenSIPS with
the internal username and therefore Asterisk and OpenSIPS have no idea
what to do with it, for example, I set up on my OpenSIPS/Asterisk
system a user freepbx1 so that OpenSIPS can authenticate it, on the
FreePbx there are 50 users  100-150, FreePbx sends the INVITE as from
101 at freepbx.

When connecting the FreePbx directly to Asterisk it works fine, how
can I fix this?