[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs + SNMP

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:08:28 CEST 2012

Hi all,

As  I  looked in to the document page for OpenSIPs + SNMP configuration;
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/snmpstats.html

Some points which are not cleared to me, like to ask. As far as the
configuration in OpenSIPs part, I only need to call following options in
the configuration?

loadmodule "snmpstats.so"

modparam("snmpstats", "sipEntityType", "proxyServer")
modparam("snmpstats", "snmpgetPath", "/usr/bin/")

The thing is I need to check the number of current active calls which
is provided by 'opensipDialogTable'. How can I run this option using
snampwalk command to check current active
calls? Do I need to some more lines in OpenSIPs configuration?

Please advice.

Ahmed Munir Chohan