[OpenSIPS-Users] Two OpenSIPS proxies issue

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:22:15 CEST 2012

Duane,

The Ack should not have any request-route headers. Only Route headers. If
you see request-route headers, then you need to find how they got there and
fix that first.

I believe it is ok if the Ack doesn't go through loose route, in that case
it should be sent to the request-uri destination ip and that IP should be
your client IP.

Let me know if this help. If not, can you attach here a wireshark trace and
I will go through your signalling for you. Going thought a text trace can
be quit time consuming. In wireshark it's a lot easier to jump from a
message to another through the call flow. You can use tcpdump to capture to
.cap file for wireshark.

Regards,
Ali Pey