[OpenSIPS-Users] Two OpenSIPS proxies issue

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:35:01 CEST 2012

This is driving me crazy.  I was right the first time when I said that one of
the ACKs was not showing up as a loose route.  It is the third ACK that is
coming from the OpenSIPS/Proxy.  When it reaches the OpenSIPS/SBC device the
ACK fails as a loose route.

It would make sense that this would not be a loose route because there are
no Route headers so the loose_route() function would return FALSE.

The issue still remains that when the ACK reaches the OpenSIPS/SBC it still
isn't routed to the Callee, instead it is looped and routed to the same
interface it came from because that is whats in the RURI.