[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips randomly crashes

Stefano Sasso stesasso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:46:33 CET 2012

Hello,
  I'm having some problems with opensips.

I got the following lines in log, and opensips stops responding.

Jan 30 14:33:08 TDCVIRX10 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[14252]:
INFO:db_mysql:re_init_statement:  query  is <insert into missed_calls
(method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_code,sip_reason,
time ) values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)>, ptr=(nil)
Jan 30 14:33:08 TDCVIRX10 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[14252]:
INFO:core:buf_init: initializing...

So, I kill the process, but when i try to restart it, it crashes again
within some seconds.
This happens 3 o 4 times, and then it starts successfully.

This morning everything was ok, but this afternoon it crashed randomly 4
times.
Same thing happened some days ago, and in ml archives I read about
increasing memory for process, so I did so, and it seemed to be working
correctly for 3 days.

any hints?

(I set debug to 5 and core dumping, but after this settings it has not
crashed yet)

thanks,
stefano