[OpenSIPS-Users] Seperate IP based on NAT

Dovid Bender os-list at dovid.net
Mon Jan 30 16:20:25 CET 2012

Hi,

I have OpenSipS that sends the calls to an Asterisk server. I want to have
Asterisk send the rtp direct where the end user is not behind NAT. I am able
to check for NAT. What I need to now do is if the user is behind NAT to have
the source IP from OpenSipS to Asterisk be one IP and if not then to have
another. I was thinking of simply setting that if the user is not behind NAT
to send to another IP and then from there to go to Asterisk so Asterisk will
see another IP and know it's behind NAT.

Regards,

Dovid