[OpenSIPS-Users] can't force rtpproxy use a new IP in SDP

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:15:14 CET 2012

Hi,

I can't seem to force a new IP to change the connection in SDP; e.g.,

rtpproxy_offer("c", "1.2.3.4");

IP address I enter is always ignored. Any thoughts how I can resolve this?

Here is my setup:

private   NAT       public             NAT      private
phones ----|------ internet ------------|--- opensips/rtpproxy-----asterisk cluster

I would like to force rtpproxy use the NATted public ip instead of the private ip of the opensips server when sending messages to UACs. advertised_address doesn't help btw.

I was able to get the following going using the bridge mode. Can bridge mode be somehow used for the above?

private   NAT       public                                NAT    private

phones ----|------ internet ------ opensips/rtpproxy------|---asterisk cluster

Thanks,
Matt