[OpenSIPS-Users] populating uri table

Tarik Tankovic ttankovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:56:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I am trying to implement a Registration scenario by sending a simple
REGISTER message to OPENSIPS using SIPP together with CSV file
populated with user credentials.

I can not solve right now the problem that is connected with the
Routing logic section that is responsible for REGISTER message
routing. More precisely there exists db_check_to( ) function that is
checking whether URI from the to header of the REGISTER message exists
in the URI table. My problem is that I do not know hot to populate
this table.

When I use OPENSIPS CP to enter user it populates SUBSCRIBE table, not
the URI table.

Please, help me.

Tarik