[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewrite status in reply

Remco . remconl87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:54:11 CET 2012

Hi,

I've got the following situation:

PSTN gateway Cisco IOS (not in my control) => OpenSIPS proxy => PBX/UA (not
in my control)

When a fax call comes in, a T.38 re-invite is being sent from the gateway.
The invite is being relayed trough the proxy, and the PBX/UA replies with
488 - Not acceptable here
When the 488 is being relayed trought the proxy to the gateway, the call is
terminated (gateway sends BYE).

What I would like to achieve is replace the 488 with 415 - Unacceptable
media type to trigger fallback to G711 on the gateway (Cisco IOS supporting
fallback).
I tried replacing this in the onreply_route but t_reply() is not allowed
there. What would be the best way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Remco.