[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 7 11:22:54 CET 2012

Hi Jorge,

The errors you mentioned are not LB related at all it seems that your
rtpproxy is not answering (and opensips blocking in communication with it).

To try to see what is your slowest part in the script, you can do script
troubleshooting via exec_msg_threashold (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn18#toc49) - this will list
you the most time consuming functions from the script if the threshold
is hit.

Regarding the DB, I suggest db_mode 2 (delayed) as it has a lower impact
on performance.