[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 6 14:33:27 CET 2012

Hi Jorge,

LB modules is quite stable, maybe the status was not updated.

I cannot comment on the issues you had with the throughput as LB depends
on Dialog, dialog uses DB, so it really depends on how good is your
configuration.

LB function cannot return NULL, but a negative return code if no
destination was selected - the logs should indicate you the nature of
the failure. It is all about reading logs :)

Now, about DR - with 1.8 you can spread the load over multiple GWs in
the same rule - simply put all the GWs in a list in the rule and when
doing do_routing, use the W (weight parameter).