[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancing

Jorge Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:11:58 CET 2012

Hi all,

I have a voip platform with OpenSIPS and several asterisk behind. I'm using Load-Balancer module, but I don't seem very reliable, sometimes when take place very much CPS, load_balance function returns null.

I noticed that Load-Balancer module has beta status, perhaps that is why this module has not enough stability. However, I don't know how can I reach distribute calls on platform, Drouting module does not seem can to do it, this module flood delivers up to the next, Am I right?

What other option can offer OpenSIPS?

Thanks.
Regards.