[OpenSIPS-Users] Flatstore "extra" fields handling

Razvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 19 10:29:31 CEST 2012

Hi, Brett!

You are right, the order of the flatstore fields is exactly the one you
mentioned. More exactly, they are organized as follows:

method
from_tag
to_tag
callid
sip_code
sip_reason
time when the insert query is made

db_extra fields
db_extra_bye fileds, if you are using this feature

duration of the call
setuptime
dialog creation time

Ra(zvan Crainea